Botanistix

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Blog is back, by popular demand!

Hi,

I am happy to  tell those of you who requested the blog's return, its back.  I know many of you do not participate in Facebook, so this is just easier way to stay in touch.   I would like your feedback so it can be it something we will both  benefit from.   Most of you know my background is in interior design, so I am planning some interviews with interior & floral designers that we both will find interesting.  I am always open for suggestions, so don't be shy.

We are already into mid Fall and sadly its still warm here.  We had a great tease on Sunday,  with no humidity and 70's, lovely!   I know its just around the corner.  I am off to NY next week, so I am sure
I will be ready for some warmth when I return.  I will have lots of foodie stuff (& wine) to share after I attend the NYFood & Wine tasting event on the 19th.  Looking forward to a few good plays and  exhibits too.  

I am participating in the Naples Woman's Club Holiday Boutique  Nov 20th  10 - 3:30  Its at 570 Park Ave just off 5th Av.  You do not need to be a member to come and there is no admission charge to attend.
Here is the invitation .file:///Users/clavoy/Desktop/1.jpg   If you have any questions, send me an email.  I will have all of the Botanistix items ( stix, napkin rings, decorative boxes & finials) as well as some unique gift items that are below.

 The room diffusers use these pretty porcelain pieces to absorb the fragrance and the effect is so much nicer than the wooden sticks that were so popular.  And we know how much I dislike wooden sticks, right?

How pretty is this horn candle?  Love that!  Since I only do this at the holidays, my quantities are very small.

I will also attend the Hearts of Miromar event  Dec 8th 10-3pm.
All of this is listed on  the lower part of my website http://www.botanistix.com/

I am looking forward to reconnecting with you this season.  You know how to connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment