Botanistix

Monday, October 22, 2012

Guess who I ran into At Trader Joes?

Its finally Fall here in Naples with low humidity, temperatures in the 80s and more traffic.

The summer was a busy one for Botanistix.  The Botanistix name is now with the US Patent office undergoing the trademarking process.  It should be officially registered by Spring.  Additionally, as of November, each botanistix stake will will be branded with the name.  It has been a laborious process but now that its coming to pass, I am quite excited about it. They will be in gold & silver.

Guess who I ran into the other day in Trader Joes parking lot?  How beautiful is that?   He was so nonchalant, just enjoying the day.  I had to take his photo.  I thought it was a fine example of what I should be doing.  Instead, I am in startup mode gearing up for another busy season participating in trunk shows and charity fundraisers.   My schedule is below, into December.  As always, I am available on my cell phone 201-951-9211.
November 3  Petunias of Naples, 825 5 Ave South~ 12-5pm ~  239.403.3550
November 16  Bonita Bay Club Holiday Bazaar~10am- 3pm~ 26660 Country Club Drive
November 17  Trinity by the Cove ~ 11am-3pm ~  553 Galleon Dr,  Port Royal  239.262.6581
December 3  Miromar Lakes Holiday Luncheon~11am-3pm~

On November 1st insect-like Botanistix will be for sale at the
Naples Botanical Garden.  The new designs are very 'garden-esque'
as you might expect.  Very fun.

Continuing to sell the Botanistix products are:
The Planted Pot (old 41) Botanistix stakes
Naples Lamp Shop 41 North (Lamp decor & Botanistix stakes)
The Blue Pear (12 Ave So.,Old Naples)Napkin Rings & Stakes
The Square on the Circle, (Sarasota)  Napkin Rings & Stakes

I look forward to reconnecting with you this season.

I will leave you with a quote from Mae West.
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"


No comments:

Post a Comment