Botanistix

Monday, May 12, 2014

Hi,
Its been a long time since you have heard from me.  Botanistix had a very busy season  and now we are gearing up for the gift & gem shows and some vacation time.

New Botanistix Support Stake Designs:
Silver Starfish

Sparkly bug, also comes in gold
Another great bee

  red coral with a little natural sparkle
Druzy- a dazzling
stone, looks like glitter

 Druzy was all over last weeks gem show in Orlando.  It has great
natural sparkle which makes it perfect for Botanistix.  We love to see a little sparkle next to our blooms!

The rhinestone bugs continue to be popular gold or silver.  I have had multiple requests for bees.  This one is adorable and the green looks great with all plant's leaves.  Thats important because botanistix look great in all plants!

The remaining 2 are my nod to Naples and are coastal inspired Botanistix.  These designs will be on the website shortly.  If you want to order any one of them now, please contact me directly.




I love the gems and minerals with their natural beauty.  I have decided  to showcase a few great pieces on beautiful boxes.  This is an example of the box with an amethyst on top.  Love the contrast!  They are not on the website yet but they will be shortly.  The interior of the box is lined and it opens to the top (there is a guide that stops it.)  Pretty and functional, naturally!


I hope you will follow me to my Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/Botanistix   where I will continue my blog posts.  If you 'like' Botanistix you will receive them in your Facebook feed.  Its very current to blog on your Business Facebook Page and its certainly easier for both of us.  As you can see here today, I cannot make the photos above stay where I want them to, so they look askew.  I am hoping you view them as an 'artsy' arrangement!   In my Facebook posts I have started focusing more on my interior design background.  So you will see some differences but I always love my flowers, orchids and your input.

Where to find Botanistix:

-Naples Lamp Shop has been carrying Botanistix Hanging Lamp Decor  as well as the Abstract Glass Lamp Finials.
-In the Fall after the renovation, Naples Botanical Garden's gift shop will resume retailing Botanistix.
-When you are on Amazon.com you will also find Botanistix products.

 I still enjoy the collaborative process for custom orders.  You can find me through the website or call me directly at 201-951-9211.

Hope Mothers Day was wonderful!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment